Jinglebells Techno Remix Jinglebells Techno Remix

Great variation

I love the countermelodies, etc. it's really awesome.

But seeing as it's techno, maybe you should make it more techno, with a heavy beat and something the song builds up to - a thicker texture, cos atm it sounds like the intro all the way through

Other than that, your musical talent is genius :D

Immortal Fury Immortal Fury

Nice

I would suggest, as well, if you look under Patches, under Strings or something, I dunno, there's a synth called PC_C1 or something. That's like an awesome low electric guitar sound. I'm just pointing it out.

Yeah. I suggest you have a look at some other electric guitar voices besides the DW one. Because, I think with a different electric guitar it would be much better.

Anyway, THE SONG. I love the voice. It's quite neat. And the kick was well done (not just because I use it a lot too)...

Although a bit repetitive at the start, it was quite well done.

AngelofPeace responds:

Thanks for the review. The song is repetitive, the main reason being I did it in the morning before school in about an hour and a half. You guys think that's not a lot of time for me? I use the demo of fruity loops which won't let me save my work, so I've got to get everything done at once.
I'll try to work on it in the future, but my songs will be limited to the amount of time I can invest at any single point until I get a full working version of the program.

A Hurricane of Blood[Slayer] A Hurricane of Blood[Slayer]

Nice intro

I liked the intro, with the punchy bass and then the drums thingies coming in, then all the other stuff.

Really good use of discinence, and you certainly used the right sounds.

The only thing, I suppose, is to work more on the beat... get people's feet tapping to the rhythm. And perhaps some phatter sounds for percussion. Or you could cheat and do the *special technique...

AngelofPeace responds:

Thanx, but what's the *special technique?

-Orange- -Orange-

Orange.

Epicly awesome. It even fits the colour and the fruit!

Anyway, this certainly lifts your mood, while being crisp and light.

-Race around the moon- -Race around the moon-

Epicness

I just can't describe its awesomeness, really. You've changed my mind about this type of music. Epic. That's the only word I can really think of.

B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi

Brilliant

I love what you did with those music bell thingies at the intro... I love how you faded it in and stuff... I love this's sheer awesomeness... Oh whatever. I love EVERYTHING about this.

TEN OUT OF TEN.

~|| Never Ending Dream ~|| Never Ending Dream

Nice.

I can't fault much about this song, really. Nice techno feel... just maybe build the beat a bit more? Get people's feet tapping to the rhythm, that kind a thing. A nice punchy kick would be nice in there.

T-Free responds:

Hm, yeah, I could try to work on the drums a bit to create that feel, or maybe add a special part. Thanks for the review, PoisonSky, means alot!^^

Furious Determination Furious Determination

Dah.

Well, in terms of melody and idea it was actually quite good, so that's where you're getting the 8. As you're still learning FL, I completely sympathise if you didn't start doing crazy tweaks to sounds and modulations (after all I didn't at first, but I do now), using the Fruity Phaser, etc. it's a nice, clean song and I quite like it for that. One thing, though, is the beat is kind of the same all the way through, man you need fills!

But it's a good song.
-PoisonSky

THIS IS SPARTAAA! THIS IS SPARTAAA!

Dude!

Lol.

I kinda like the song for what it is. It's certainly creative, I kinda want to tap my foot to the rhythm, but it's... er... madness?

Look, I really like the song but to be honest, it just isn't the kinda thing I'd give a ten to. Sorry.

[CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX [CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX

Epic.

That's basically the word for it. I love the transition from the 8-bit to the epic madness at the beginning.

The only thing stopping this from being perfect is the bit that begins from 0:42. It kinda spoils the beat slightly, and doesn't really fit in with the rest of the song.

But apart from that, epic awesomeness. Very well done :)

Unrl responds: