Barca Vs Bieber Barca Vs Bieber

Epic but also epicly difficult

Very funny and I like the way its done

But Alves is nearly impossible

And Pique DEFINITELY is. Seriously, didn't you at least play the game through? Come on! +10 for epicness but -4 because no-one actually SEES most of it!

Wreckage Ball V3 Wreckage Ball V3

Fun, but appalling at the same time

I can't really fault the gameplay, really. It is fun. It is slightly awesome.

However, what I think ruined it was the way you presented it. The design for your menu, and your gameover and levelcomplete screens, etc. was just... you could definitely have done better on that. It was just really untidy and unbearable.

Another Epilepsy Game Another Epilepsy Game

SHIT MY FUCKING EYES AAARGH!

Blurgh.

This game is completely awesome though - it's so simple, yet so madnessified.

Good job :] :] :]

Scribble! Scribble!

104.2 sec!

Woah. I thought that was bad...

Great game. Great graphics. Nice.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Woohoo!

I managed to infect the whole world. Hooray!

Now, I reckon this is a very well made game. It's certainly fun to play and it's brilliant as far as RTS games are concerned.

However, there are a few problems with your difficulty. Once a country has shut down its airports, etc and no-one is infected in that country, you might as well start again as you've basically lost. I'm sure you've seen enough Madagascar complaints, so I don't need to remind you.

Nice game, though.

Elephant Rave Elephant Rave

Difficult :P

I guess I just can't believe. I insist on using skillage, which isn't working.

Fun little minigame, funny and stuff. Screen's a bit small, but oh well.

It's brilliant. Different, maybe, and that's what the idiots are getting you for. But it's great. 10/10 :)

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Brilliant!

As I must say, I'm an upgrade-aholic, and this is the most awesome concept ever! Really original and very nicely made too. Oh, yeah, and maybe you could do an even more awesome game-over title?

And the complete bar sometimes says over 100%, but hey, I'm still giving you a ten for pure awesomeness!

Cell Warfare Cell Warfare

Professional

I noticed that there are awards for simply playing the game - that's a good idea to keep players hooked. I played for way over 3 hours for mainly the time awards!

Your badges were great, they add a whole new dimension to the game! I just think that the player could have been easier to control, but it's still fab!

I could ramble on about the enemies, legions, survival mode, background, music, etc for ages, but I can just leave it at this:

DAMN BRILLIANT GAME!

900/10, 450/5

Cheers! PoisonSky

Micro Racers 2 Micro Racers 2

.........

I would rate it at an 8. I like the level design, and the graphics amaze me. The layout, appearance and impact of the game is outstanding - but I'm afraid I can't say the same for the gameplay, which does admittedly get boring after a while.

Dodge. Dodge.

Really addictive

All good comments for this game, really. Nice neon retro feel, nice concept. Only thing I can come up with is that you could improve your menu design...